Kyrgyzstan, formally known as the Kyrgyz Republic is a beautiful country located in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is known for its natural beauty and varied traditions. Kyrgyz Republic is a landlocked country, covered by mountains sharing its borders with Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the southeast. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is the largest city of in the country. Bishkek covers a total area of 49 square miles with an estimated population of about 1,250,000. Kyrgyzstan was occupied by by Russia in 1876 and in the year 1991, the country successfully achieved its independence from the Soviet Union
Key Features of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
★ Renowned Alumni– Pass-outs from Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are presently working in the leading Hospitals across the globe.
★ Global Affiliated, Accredited, and Recognised Universities– All universities are recognised by WHO, WDOMS, FAIMER, ECFMG, and Medical Council of leading countries like the U.S.A, U.K, Middle East, Australia, India, Canada, etc.
★ Pragmatic Learning Experience– The curriculum of the medicinal study in Kyrgyzstan features the right balance of theoretical studies and practical applications of them and thus, aiding a pragmatic learning experience.
★ Resourceful universities– Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan excel in terms of infrastructure, technical advances, qualified lecturers, etc, making it a popular choice among students all over the world.
★ Course Duration– The duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is about 6 years. These six years include 5 years of rigorous medical studies and 1 year of compulsory internship.
Reasons to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
☛ Feasible study– Medical study in Kyrgyzstan is extremely cost-effective for the quality of the high standard of learning it offers.
☛ Recognised Universities– Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are listed in WDOMS, FAIMER, ECFMG, and MCI. The majority of the universities feature a global exposure of expertise for its students.
☛ Affordable Living– Kyrgyzstan provides you with the most affordable European living, probably in the entire European continent
☛ Technically Equipped Learning– MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has some of the best technologically supported learning methodology used by the professors. The use of technology helps in keeping the learning more advanced and interesting for the students.
☛ Numerous Specialisation Course– Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan provide the students an ample number, of course, to choose from and specialise in. Students also have the option to study their specialisation in countries like USA, UK, Canada Australia, etc.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students
★No Admission fee or hidden charges
★No donation required
★Easy Admission Procedure
★Affordable Fee Structure
★Feasible cost of living
★Global Exposure and Recognition
★Pleasant weather conditions for students of Indian origin
★Grand Alumni Records
Who can apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
- Students of the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Students who scored 50% marks in their 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from CBSE / ICSE or any other equivalent board of examination.
What do you need for your MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan?
- A strong will to pursue your dream
- High-school/Secondary School (10th) Mark sheet
- Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School (12th) Mark sheet
- Students who have qualified NEET (as per the latest notification by MCI)
Why Kyrgyzstan can be the most suited destination for MBBS Abroad?
Today, Kyrgyzstan is counted among the top choices for MBBS in Abroad by the international students at low cost. The country consists of many top medical universities that offer MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Thousands of students from many countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China etc. apply in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan to pursue their medical degree in abroad. The quality of medical education provided in the universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to the European standards. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries.
Some of the reputed medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
- Osh State University
- Jalal-Abad State University
- Asian Medical Institute
Why Kyrgyzstan can be the most suited destination for MBBS Abroad?
Today, Kyrgyzstan is counted among the top choices for MBBS in Abroad by the international students at low cost. The country consists of many top medical universities that offer MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Thousands of students from many countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China etc apply in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan to pursue their medical degree in abroad. The quality of medical education provided in the universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to the European standards. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries.
The duration of the complete MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years. The first five years of MBBS are focused on teaching the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies while the last year is completely focussed on hands on training in the affiliated hospitals. Many aspiring students who wish to pursue MBBS from Kyrgyzstan is primarily based on the fact that most of the universities provide real life case studies and clinical knowledge during their entire tenure of education. The medical students who graduate from the medical university of Kyrgyzstan are eligible to appear in the major medical examinations like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the directive of Medical Council of India. The medical graduates from a Medical University in Kyrgyzstan can apply for a job in any part of the world. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will provide plethora of opportunities to the Indian Students by virtue of the recognition from top medical councils across the globe.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan not only offers affordable medical education, but also a very healthy environment to the students coming from foreign countries. The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are equipped with all the basic amenities that re necessary for a healthy living for the students. The university campuses are well equipped with modern infrastructure and modern technology. The quality of education provided in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to other developed countries like USA, UK and European countries.
Apart from classrooms, the students are given complete chance to learn through practical training and experiments. Students are also required to go on clinical rounds that help them in gaining better experience in their fields of study.
- Top medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO and are enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable. The complete course of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan from any top medical university in Kyrgyzstan can be completed in 15 lacs* onwards.
- The medium of instruction for MBBS In Kyrgyzstan is English.
- Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan provides world class facilities to Indian students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students provide hostel facilities for Indian students with world class amenities.
- Students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan get Degree of MD Physician from top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan that are recognized in all parts of the world.
- Top Medical universities of Kyrgyzstan provide MCI coaching.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan offers a wide range of advantages to the students who enrol in the Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Some of the benefits of studying MBBS from Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
- The ratio of teacher: student is optimal, allowing the students to get complete attention from the faculty members and becoming successful doctors.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various sports and extracurricular activities to ensure the development of a holistic personality.
- Students are not required to clear any entrance examination for admission in Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- The cost of tuition and accommodation is very low as compared to other countries in the continent.
- All the enrolled students get ample opportunities to participate in International Conferences & Seminars, which allows the students to collaborate with other international students.
- The simplified admission process in the Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan ensure that the deserving students can fulfil their academic dreams.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MCI clears the confusion for the NEET exam
The medical council of India or MCI has cleared the clouds of confusion for the medical aspirants. The students were confused and worried about the fact if they will have to sit for the NEET exam even if they wish to go for MBBS in abroad. Now the MCI has made it clear that a student going for MBBS in Abroad will also have to clear the NEET exam with 50 and 40 percentile for general and reserved categories respectively. This latest update will come into play May 01, 2019 onwards.
Getting admission in MBBS or any other medical course in a medical university in Kyrgyzstan is very simple. The student must fulfil the following criteria:
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- NEET Qualification Scorecard
So if you wish to become a successful doctor in low cost and learn the skills from experienced faculty members, enrol in Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan now.