The University of Georgia
The University of Georgia was established in 2004. It is considered as the country’s largest private University, as it is distinguished on the basis of its high-quality medical education, challenging educational curriculum and modern infrastructure with latest technologies equipment.
The University relies on a mission of knowledge production and education of the enrolled students.
The University of Georgia is a substantial university, which owns the 9th position at the national level. It offers distinctive quality education and aims to develop extra-ordinary talents for the future. With advanced academic services, the university enriches their student’s skills. The university offers a group of excellent faculties, who guide the students during the academic tenure.
The students are provided with a safe and alluring environment. The university also offers different disciplines along with advanced practical assessments.
School of Health Sciences offers the following programs:
- General Medicine (MD- equivalent to MBBS in India)
- Health Care Administration
The University of Georgia welcomes students from all over the world bringing different cultures and customs.
The university provides them with complete security, well-equipped hostel with a good atmosphere.
The university provides notable treatment for their international students by offering them all the requirements and day-to-day needs during the entire duration of their stay at the University. The University of Georgia primarily focuses on social and personal well-being of the enrolled students.
Indian food availability is an added advantage for Indian students.
Students can easily study in the recognized Top Medical Universities of Georgia without appearing for any additional entrance exams. The students get a quality education and a wonderful infrastructure for the best academic journey. There are special student clubs to promote their ideas and to develop their skills.
The university offers a world-class experience to the students by fulfilling all the academic and personal needs.
The main goal of the Office for International Students and International Relations at the University of Georgia is to support the international students in every possible manner at the University. The University of Georgia develops, maintains and strengthens key international relationships that will enhance and enable its ability to perform as a globally competitive University.
- Tbilisi is the capital & largest city of Georgia that accommodates many medical Universities. It is situated on the banks of the Kura River.
- It is still famous from its former name of pre-1936 international designation i.e. Tiflis. Tbilisi was the seat of the Imperial Viceroy, governing both Southern and Northern Caucasus.
- Tbilisi faces the humid subtropical climatic conditions with considerable continental influences. It has very warm summers and moderately cold winters.
- Main attractions of the city are Narikala, Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi, Jvari, and many more destinations that are the reason for tourists’ attraction.
- Economic sectors of the city are Black Sea tourism, Cultivation of Agricultural products, Mining, Chemicals in small scale industries, etc.
- Transportation in Tbilisi is possible with the presence of Airport, Metro, Trams, Minibuses, Municipal Buses, Aerial tramways, etc.
- Famous food of Mtsvadi, Lobio, Qababi, Chakapuli, Badrijani Nigvzit, etc. All these cuisines are served at the famous food corners of Tbilisi such as Sakhli, Barbarestan, Famous, etc.